Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Love knows no words

Yes, that is something i learned the other day, perhaps more appropriate would be "Saw" the other day.
It all happened at the bus stand near CP. It had already been a pretty tiresome day, and i was pretty much pissed off at every single people around me, for apparently no particular reason at all, or maybe perhaps they were there. However,still I was there waiting for my bus, and my eyes fell on this couple laughing up at something. I would have passed on them just like any other people. But it was something that caught my attention. They were not speaking to each other, I mean not in literary terms, but no they were not speaking. They were using the tactful movement of there fingers and hand to communicate with each other.

Yeah, something like this. I really don't know what this sort of communication is rather called, but it must have a name. I take a mental note of Googling about it later. But at that point of time, I just stare away at those two people, laughing at each other's joke, so much unaware of the world around them.
If two people, who cant speak or hear, can love so much, why can't we, the so called "NORMAL" people, who can speak and speak and speak so much, cannot ooze out a tiny amount of love. Isn't is amazing the quantity of things we keep on saying. Yet we're all so far away from the basic reality of humanity.
So then, what about all those writings and songs and lyrics! We try out so much and so many things to show our Love, yet i this process of show-off, we forget the small truth of expressing our love.


This, and a lot more thoughts washed over me standing there. Finally my bus had arrived, people rush to it, yet now, am no longer irritated or pissed of. I quietly let the other man to board first.
Fact is, if two people who cant speak or hear, can love so much. Then why can't we being able to do so (I mean more or less) show that little bit of compassion expected of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment