Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blue and Grey

There is  this battle raging at the back of my head(or maybe throughout, who cares) that some where and some how, i am losing the emotional touch with humans. That would be a very very harsh remark considering how most of you would go way out of the box to prove how emotional you all are. Ohh..!! its the 14th of February tomorrow. Slipped my mind, my bad.
So where was I? Yes, i was suggesting that i am getting emotionally detached to the humans. No. am not totally apathetic, only that just can't take the tantrums of my fellow human beings any more.

The weeks are long for me, the days are longer still. Yet I must fight back every day. So what if no one remembers that you are alive at the end of the day, or may be that you live just long enough that their work is done. Is it too wrong to expect something more out of the way from me.

This is a mean world i can say, and it cries out it's justification every single day, every single moment. And we all sing along the same tune to it.

All this seems confusing to you. Hell thats exactly what I'm feeling right now.

1 comment:

  1. Call it emotional brawls you are going through. I wont comment philosophically but hota hai. Have a weekend off, and remember you cant change the world around you, but only you. Btw Hi.
    check my poetry :P you can relate

    ReplyDelete