Saturday, February 27, 2010

Its anothr saturday today, and guess wots sooo vry spcl about it, besides dat it is a Saturday?  Its HOLI tomorrow.





Well, now there has been one confusion about like which is particular date for it, coz some one had come up with the idea that there gotta be a "Badi Holi" and another "Choti Holi". But heck, why do I care!! As long as I can play wid colors, throw them at my friends and, well.. Let them throw at me as well.

There has been some particular reason for celebrating Holi, but am not going into that.But what I am treading into is the fact that this is a real treat to the eyes! Yes, indeed.. I don see any other festival in Indian calender that can be so much more colorful, even if you aren the one taking part in it!

The sheer variety and contrast of colours that are available, is enough to startle one person. To which I wonder, where does all this colors dissapear from our daily life of other days!  Hmmm...

Wish you all a Colurful bright Holi!

No comments:

Post a Comment