Saturday, February 6, 2010

An ode to Saturday..

 


I remember the days when friday meant the end of the week, and saturday was only meant for playing. Well, I had to study, but then that was compensated by the excitement and the fun.Used to wait for saturday like anything (Sighh...).


And now here i am Sitting in office and wondering whatever the Fcuk happened to the saturday. The general commotion here doesn give any slightest hint that today is THE DAY.
Used to spend the lazy saturday mornings watching the Looney toons.





Yeah, I grew up watching these I admit, and so did most of you. What best strikes me is the real life characters aroun me,and that including me, all scuttering away with their work, irrespective of the day, just like the characters in the series minus the Colors and BANGS !! 

Too bad no one bothers to stop by and remember our gud ol'pal Saturday any more.And this post I dedicate to you (Impersonated Saturday).
now gimme a Hi5....








No comments:

Post a Comment