Friday, November 30, 2012

Some where in the conversation...

Somewhere in the middle of those conversations.
I fell in love with her!
Being from Strangers to friends.
Then from gossips to sharing secrets.
Don't know when I started to like her.
Soon from those arguments & fights,
From those likes to dislikes,
From laugh to cries.
I did share many beautiful moments with her.
Somewhere in the middle of those conversations,
I fell in love with her.
Don't know how the time passed,
For hours our conversations used to last.
And today it seems it has been ages since we talked.
Tomorrow she will have her groom by her side,
Tomorrow someone else will become my bride,
This was something we never did decide.
Yes...   Somewhere in the middle of those conversations I fell in love with her.
And for the rest of my life,
I'll cherish my feelings & moments spent with "her".
I wish 'Luck' and 'Happiness' to her...
Because somewhere in the middle of those conversations I fell in Love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment