Friday, January 15, 2010

Unsought in Chaos


Well, I might have commented so much about order, disorder and chaos, the fact remains that am still confused so much about it. and maybe that's what it is all about.

Honestly, i have been trying to get into a job after pass out, and i remember pretty well how that time was. I would have traded anything for a decent work profile, and well, i did make into one.
But once into a job, and after having worked for a month or so, that i realized that was all my years of effort worth the work am doing here(am not discussing my job profile here).

I really miss those idle days at my home place,pondycherry. And i miss those outings that me and my friends use to under take on those idle afternoons.

It's then that i realize that life does provide us with the best of moments at all the times, but we miss them looking for and worrying for tomorrow. Examples are lying abundant before me to cite( and most of you around i know).

But then, now that those moments came and passed by, is it more prudent to lament about them or just take the lesson and learn to live the moment now.

No comments:

Post a Comment